Please register your ILVE product by filling in our Warranty Registration Form, with the following information:
– Serial Number
– Product with Product Code
– Date of Purchase
– Retailer Information
Your serial number and product code can be found on your appliance – look for a similar sticker that is shown in the example above.WARRANTY REGISTRATION FORM
In the unlikely event that your ILVE product does develop a fault outside of the warranty period, or you manage to damage the appliance accidentally, we can often supply spare parts or arrange an engineer visit to rectify the problem. Please have your product serial number to hand and either email us on [email protected] or call our service team on 0114 303 0960.
All of your aftercare and warranty queries is handled by our wonderful service partner, Midland Range Cooker Repairs.
You can contact our service partner by using one of the following methods:
Telephone: 0114 303 0960
Email: [email protected]
To provide ILVE customers with peace of mind, your new appliance comes with a 2-year warranty. Our engineers will repair or replace any defective components caused by faulty materials or workmanship free of charge, provided that the defect occurs within two years of the date of delivery, and that:
– The appliance has been installed in accordance with the instruction manual
– The appliance is solely for normal domestic use in domestic premises within the United Kingdom
– The appliance has been maintained in line with ILVE’s instructions for care of the appliance
– The appliance has not been repaired or modified by any person other than a member of our service team or an authorised service agent
* Ex display cookers are provided with a 1-year warranty, effective from date of purchase from your retailer. Unfortunatley we cannot offer a warranty for any ex-display cooker hoods.
The guarantee does not cover:
– Call out charges where a fault cannot be found with the product
– Defects that have arisen out of misuse
– Improper installation and/or failure to meet current electrical or gas regulations
– Deliberate damage or neglect
– Damage caused by foreign objects or substances
– Use in commercial premises
– Accidental damage
– Incorrect assembly after cleaning
– Fluctuations in gas or electrical supply
– Consumables such as Light bulbs, seals, fuses
-Consequential loss of any type
When reporting a fault please have to hand your model number, serial number and proof of purchase.