As much as we all love to cook, the best dishes always seem to be the messiest. My ILVE is my pride and joy, so I try to always keep it as immaculate as the day it arrived. I’ve put together some handy tips if you want to keep your range cooker clean. Here is my step-by-step guide to help you keep your ILVE spotless. Before we get started, please remember these things:
• Cleaning is always SO much easier if done after every use. Give your range a quick wipe around the oven and hob after cooking. This will save time you so much time in the long run by preventing a build-up of dirt that would need a tedious deep clean.</p>
• Please make sure to always disconnect the electricity supply to the appliance before you start cleaning your range cooker!
• It’s super important not to let oil or fat build up on any surface, particularly on oven bases and oven trays, as this can lead to permanent staining or the risk of a fat fire.
• Clean the outside of your cooker with a dishcloth and warm water with washing up liquid in. Use a microfibre cloth or an old hand towel to dry and buff and remove any fingerprints.
• If you are unsure about anything, remember to check your product’s user manual.
Code: 7 Handy Tips for a Beautifully Clean Range Cooker
Code: 4 colourful range cookers to make your kitchen pop!
Code: How to save money with ILVE
Code: How to style a blue range cooker